If the revamped gallereplay website were a woman, we’d like to think of her as Heidi Klum: sexy and sleek on the outside, lot’s of marketing know-how, and an excellent command of the German language!
That’s right – we’ve given the website a little makeover. Our improved corporate design, a blog with marketing tips, and a German language version of the site are among the highlights. Here’s a full overview of what’s new with this update…
- Updated homepage layout, showcasing even more of our artists’ dazzling works, while giving visitors all the key information at a glance
- Updated corporate design, including a new font and logo (created by gallereplay’s own Lydia Dietsch)
- Improved menu navigation on both desktop and mobile versions of the site
- The launch of our official gallereplay blog “In the Loop” via which we aim to inform and entertain all you cinemagraph aficionados
- A German version of the website (we are based in the wonderful Berlin after all)
- A wishlist for you to tell us exactly what kind of stock cinemagraphs you’re after
It’s like Christmas in February! Hooray! Enjoy the site and let us know what you think.